Thursday 7 June 2012

This is it!!!

Well the end is in sight and I'm super excited for it.  Today is Thursday and tomorrow I'm getting on a plane and heading to San Francisco.  I'm experiencing a mix of emotions from feeling completely ready to thinking I could have done more.  Super super excited but somewhat anxious about everything.  Will all my bags arrive, will we be able to get my bike back together, will I get a flat on the race course?! 
But more then anything I'm excited and if anything this has ignited a spark and I'm addicted - I just want to race more!  Below you'll find my last three weeks of training..............
I'll see you after the race!

Sunday May 20 - off
Mon - off
Tues - 40 min spin followed by 25 min run
Wed - 30 min COLD lake swim!
Thurs - 50 min speed run
Fri - 3000 m swim
Sat - 1hr 30 min outdoor bike

Sunday May 27 - 1 hour 15 min run
Mon - off
Tues - 2000 m swim
Wed - mini brick (30 min spin followed by a fast 15 min run)
Thurs - 9km run outside
Fri - 2100m swm
Sat - off

Sun June 3- off
Mon - 24 km bike
Tues - 30 min TM run followed by some weights
Wed - yoga
Thurs - off
Fri - off
Sat - off
Sunday - RACE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment